Best Selective Soldering Machine & Selective Soldering Process
Best Selective Soldering Machine & Selective Soldering Process.
Selective Soldering is a Technique of Selectively Soldering Electronic Components on the PCB that is Partially Assembled.
Selected components are automatically soldered on to the PCB as per the pre-programmed program. One just has to feed the machine with a program and the jobs is done automatically.
Selective Soldering Process
Process used in Selective Soldering Depends on the Type of Machine been used. Following are the Processes use in order of preferences:
1. Miniature Wave Selective Soldering Process
In this process, a Benchtop / Tabletop Small Mini Wave Soldering Machine is used to pump miniature solder wave. The Wave Solder Pot can be Fixed and the PCB can the moved over the wave to solder selectively. Or, the PCB can be fixed and the Wave Solder Pot can be moved underneath.
2. Laser Selective Soldering Process
This technology uses a laser (Generally Diode Laser) to directly solder any joint on the board. It is a very successful and cost-effective technology and process.
3. Selective Aperture Wave Soldering Process
In this process, previously soldered areas on the PCB are covered with Peelable Solder Mask. The Exposed Areas of the PCB is moved over Wave Soldering Machine to complete the process.
Other Less-Common Selective Soldering Processes
- Using Programmable Robotic Soldering Iron with solder wire-solder feed.
- Induction Soldering with Solder Paste or Solder Preforms and Hot Gas.
Video: Diode Laser Selective Soldering
Best Selective Soldering Machine
There are a number of Manufacturers and Exporters of Selective Soldering Machine. Best and Most Trusted among them are:
Juki offers wide selection of Stand-Alone All-in-One low cost selective soldering Machines through-hole applications. Their lower cost and smaller footprint machines, for both leaded and lead-free selective soldering provide high-end affordable production to manufacturers.
Ersa is a Global Leader and One of the Best and Most Trusted Manufacturer and Exporter of a Line of Selective Soldering Machines.
The Jade MK II Entry-level Benchtop Selective Soldering System is very popular easy-to-use system that allows the operator to produce programs independently from the machine using Gerber data.
Seho Selective soldering systems feature innovative details, maximum productivity and perfect soldering results.
- SMT Machine and SMT Machine Manufacturers
- PCB Assembly Machines and Tools
- Wave Soldering Process, Defects and Diagram
- How to Solder
- Top Electronic Companies in the World
- Electronic Materials and Consumables List
- Top 10 Solar Companies in the World
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tools
- Top Electronic Companies in USA
- Buy Mobile Phone Repairing Tools Online
- Top 10 PCB Manufacturers in USA
- Printed Circuit Board: Design, Diagram and Assembly
- PCB Vs PCBA – What is the Difference
- Pin Hole and Blow Hole Wave Soldering Defect and Remedy
- SMT Surface Mount Technology