Top Electronic Companies in USA
The electronics market in USA is huge. There are some of the oldest and greatest electronic companies in the United States. USA enjoys a major share of the international electronics market through its quality and reliable products and services. The boom in the electronics industry has given rise to several electronic companies. Other major players in the electronics industry are companies from Japan and China.
This list of electronic companies in USA include the top and best electronic companies. There are hundreds or small, medium and large electronic companies in USA and it not possible to mention all of them in this list. Therefore, this list includes only major electronic companies in USA.
Electronic Companies in USA – Top 10
- Cisco Systems: A leader in networking technology. Their main products include consumer electronics, networking and communications technology and services.
- Texas Instruments: Manufacturer and supplier of supplier of digital signal processors, discrete and integrated circuits, digital light processing (DLP) and all kinds of semiconductor products and chips.
- IBM: Multinational technology and consulting firm. It offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services.
- Intel: World leader in silicon innovation and computer processor. Intel is the world’s largest semiconductor chip maker.
- HP: Manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of printers, laptops, computers, digital cameras, servers, storage, networking, software, enterprise solutions.
- Apple: Manufacturers of iPod and iTunes, Mac laptop, desktop computers, OS X operating system, iPhone and iPad.
- Dell: Manufacturers of laptops, netbooks, tablet PCs, desktops, monitors, servers etc.
- Emerson Radio: Manufacturer of DVD players, clock radios, home audio and video and small appliance.
- Zenith: Manufacturers of HDTV, LCD TV, Digital Audio, Digital Video, Audio-Video, Set Top Box.
- AMD: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is an innovative technology company producing next generation of computer processors and related technologies for commercial and consumer markets.