USA Semiconductor Companies | Top 10 Semiconductor Companies in United States (US)
Well researched List of Top 10 Semiconductor Companies in United States (USA).
This is well researched List of Top 10 Semiconductor Companies in United States (USA). These USA Semiconductor Companies Manufacture – Semiconductor Device, Electronic Components, Silicon Wafer, Integrated Circuits, Memory Chips etc.
What is a Semiconductor?
A Semiconductor can be defined as a material that has the characteristics and ability to conduct a small amount of electrical current in a controlled manner. Semiconductors have much lower resistance to the flow of electrical current in one direction than in another. Diodes, transistors, and many photovoltaic cells contain semiconductive material. The electrical conductivity of a semiconductor can be controlled over a wide range, either permanently or dynamically.
Materials used to Manufacture Semiconductors
There are several materials that are used to make a semiconductor. The basic requirement of a semiconductor is that it should not be a very good conductor of electricity, nor should it be a very bad conductor of electricity. It’s properties can be changed by adding or removing atoms. Silicon is the most widely used semiconductor material as it is available in abundant on Earth. Few other materials used in semiconductors are germanium, gallium arsenide, and silicon carbide.
USA Semiconductor Companies – List of Top 10 Semiconductor Companies in United States (US)
Order of this list of USA Semiconductor Companies is in Order of their Market Capital, Ranking from Highest to Lowest.
(PS: All Logos are Registered Trademarks of Respective Companies.)
1. Intel Corporation (Leading Semiconductor Company in USA)
Intel is world leader in silicon innovation develops processor technologies and supports global initiatives. Their main Semiconductor Device is high-performance processors.
Nvidia is an American semiconductor technology company involved in manufacturing Graphics Processing Units (GPU), System on a Chip Units (SoCs).
3. Texas Instruments
4. Micron Technology
Micron Technology Manufacturers Semiconductor Components like DRAM, Modules, and NAND Flash Memory.
5. Analog Devices
6. Microchip Technology
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions.
7. Skyworks Solutions, Inc
8. Maxim Integrated Products, Inc
Maxim Integrated Products develops innovative Analog ICs for the automotive, industrial, healthcare, mobile consumer, and cloud data center markets.
9. Xilinx, Inc.
Xilinx is manufacturer and supplier of Programmable Logic Devices.
10. Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
AMD develops Computer Processors and related technologies.
- Top Electronic Companies in USA
- SMD Surface Mount Electronic Components for SMT
- Top Electronic Companies in the World
- Top 10 Electronic Components Manufacturers in the World
- Top 10 Computer Manufacturing Companies in The World
- Top 10 Consumer Electronics Companies in the World
- Top 10 Solar Companies in the World
- Electronic Components Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors
- Top 10 PCB Manufacturers in USA
- Top 10 PCB Assembly Companies in USA
- Top 50 Semiconductor Manufacturing Companies in the World
- Top Silicon Wafer Manufacturing Companies in the World
- Solar Energy Companies in India – List of Solar Power Companies
- Top 10 Solar Companies in India Listed in Stock Market