Home Solar Panel System – Cost, Government Subsidy
Learn about Home Solar Panel System Cost (Watt), Government Subsidy for Home Use and More.
Here I provide Detailed Information on Home Solar Panel System Cost (Watt), Government Subsidy for Home Use and List of Companies for Rooftop Solar System Installation.
Why Home Solar Panel System?
Limited availability of non-renewable fossil fuel energy sources have lead to research and development of alternative sources of energy. Solar energy is most prominent of alternative and renewable green energy that can be used for both commercial and home use.
The best way to use solar energy at home is to install energy efficient roofs – Solar Panel Roofs and Solar Roof Shingles.
An environmental friendly energy efficient roof can save money on electricity bill for you. Some of the energy efficient roofing options such as solar panel roofs and solar roof shingles can save you upto 40% to 50% on electricity bill.
Government Subsidy on Home Solar Panel System
Government of Different Countries around the world offer subsidy to encourage Solar Panel Installation and use of Renewable Energy. This subsidy is different in different countries. For e.g. Subsidy offered by USA is different from Subsidy in India or China.
India Government gives about 30% Subsidy on Installation of Home Solar Panel System.
Home Solar Panel System Cost
Well, Cost depends on following factors:
- Electricity Requirement: Add up wattage of all the electrical appliances that you plan to use. Calculate how many hours per day the appliances will be used.
- Type of Solar Inverter needed. (1 kVA, 2 kVA, 3 kVA, 5 kVA, 7 kVA, 10 kVA).
- Size and / or Number of the solar battery needed.
- Number of solar modules needed.
- Cables and other electrical wiring accessories needed.
- Average Price Per Watt in India is Rs. 90/-.
- If you need a 500 Watt solar system then price will be – 90 * 500 = Rupees. 45,000/- (Approx)
- Price of a 300 Watt solar system with battery in India will be between Rupees 40,000/- to Rupees. 50,000/-
- Price of a 1Kw solar system with battery in India will be about Rupees 90,000/-
List of Companies for Rooftop Solar System Installation
There are several companies in India for Rooftop Solar System Installation. Following are the Major Companies:
- PV Cell Working Principle | How Solar Photovoltaic Cells Work
- Solar Photovoltaic Panel System
- How Solar Power Works
- Solar Panel Installation Guide – Step by Step Process
- How Solar Water Heater Works
- Top 10 Solar Companies in the World
- How Semiconductor Works
- Top 50 Semiconductor Manufacturing Companies in the World
- Top Silicon Wafer Manufacturing Companies in the World
- Solar Energy Companies in India – List of Solar Power Companies
- Top 10 Solar Companies in India Listed in Stock Market
- Types of Electric Current | AC (Alternate Current) | DC (Direct Current)