Solar Home Lighting System – Price, Subsidy Scheme, Manufacturers
Detailed Information on Solar Home Lighting System – Price, Government Subsidy Scheme, Manufacturers of Solar Light, Fan and other Solar Products.
Solar Home Lighting System, both Indoor and Outdoor, has gained popularity over recent years. Use of solar lights can not only save the environment but it can also save money on your electricity bills.
Solar lights are in fact a very cost-effective way for both indoor and outdoor lighting requirements.
With technological advancement, now we have more advanced and sophisticated indoor and outdoor solar home lighting system options to choose from. Modern-day new solar lighting products use latest technologies to produce bright, shining and attractive light with longer run-time.
Government Scheme, Subsidy and Price
Government of different countries provide subsidy on solar products to encourage use of solar energy and other sources of renewable energy. Check out official Government website of your country to check various schemes and subsidy offered.
Components of Solar Home Lighting System
Basic components of a Typical Solar Home Lighting Systems are:
- Solar PV Module (Solar Cells).
- Charge Controller.
- Solar Battery.
- Lighting system consisting of lamps and fans.
Solar Home Lighting System Installation
The PV module is installed in an open area, typically on rooftop, exposed to sunlight. The charge controller and battery are kept indoor.
- Solar Panel / Module: These are mounted at a place where it gets maximum exposure to the sun.
- Re-Chargeable Battery: These are stored indoor. Using electrical wiring between solar cells, diode and the battery, electricity is stored in the batteries and released in one direction when needed. NiMH batteries are preferred and most common when it comes to solar energy because they are better than standard NiCAD batteries.
- LED bulb: LED bulbs are used in most solar lights because they consume less electricity and produce more bright light.
- Circuitry: High-quality circuitry to electrically connect the solar cells, diode, battery and bulb is needed for brighter solar light.
- Run Time: Run time is the duration for which the solar lighting system produces energy for lighting. The better the quality of electronic components and circuitry, the better will be the run time.
- Solar lights can have either a manual on-off switch or a photo resistor to turn the light ON when the sun sets and OFF when it gets light again.
Solar Home Lighting System Manufacturers
There are several manufacturers and sellers of traders of such system. Check out following:
- How Solar Power Works
- How is Solar Electricity Produced from Solar Panels and Stored
- Solar Panel Installation Guide – Step by Step Process
- Home Solar Panel System – Cost, Government Subsidy
- How Solar Water Heater Works
- Basic Electronic Components – Types, Functions, Symbols
- How Semiconductor Works
- Top 50 Semiconductor Manufacturing Companies in the World
- Types of Electric Current | AC (Alternate Current) | DC (Direct Current)
- Top Silicon Wafer Manufacturing Companies in the World
- Top 10 Solar Companies in India Listed in Stock Market
- Static Electricity and Anti Static Protection (ESD-Safe)